I only knew of Mamatoto for water births however they offer so much more than that. They also have FREE Support groups listed below that meet each month.
- Prenatal and postnatal visits
- childbirth education classes and breastfeeding support
- birthing including waterbirths
- postnatal support group
- miscarriage and stillbirth support group
- teenage pregnancy support; and a free multimedia library
Support Groups Meeting Times
- Fathers’ Support Group which is held on the third Saturday of every month from 1-2pm
- Postnatal Support Group which is held on the third Saturday of every month from 1-2pm.
- Miscarriage and Loss Support Group which is held on the third Thursday of every month from 5:30-7:00pm.
MAMATOTO, Swahili for mother-baby, a non-profit organisation was formed in 2001.
Location : 32-34 Clifford Street, Belmont, Port of Spain.
Call: (868) 621-2368